Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Never Want To See Gold Ink Again




 Since I'm starting to hear that people have received their invites it's time to share!


I'm really happy with them, the only thing I might change is to do them in letterpress but you know...I'm poor...

Here is a list of the process it took for me to make them :

- Designed that amazing-ness
- Glued invitation to enclosure
-  Adhered all RSVP stamps
- Stuff all enclosures
- Wax-sealed all enclosures
- Glued all liners to envelopes
- Stuff all envelopes
- Calligraphed (not its not an actual word, stop worrying, syntactically it still works) all envelopes and return address/ some are stamped
- Adhered all vintage stamps to envelopes and sealed them all


What a CONVENIENT time for the fiance to be out-of-state....

Please excuse the bad iphone/instagram pics.

Anyways...Enjoy!




The complete invitation

My high-tech contraption to hold down enclosures for wax- sealing...the patent process has been started


Personalized stamps...please don't stalk my grandfather


Drying the stamps



All 98! so pretty I don't want to send!



Our FIRST rsvp!











PHEW!











- Inky Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment